Saturday, March 16, 2013

Movin' On Forward

The time has come to say goodbye...

Not only to Los Angeles, but to this blog [It's Just Me]. Having a tagline like "Single, living alone, and loving every minute of it..." doooesn't really work when you live with 3 other people, a dog and a cat.

That's right, I'm heeeeeere!!! I arrived in San Diego yesterday, and am settling in quite nicely. But we will get into that...

ON THE NEXT BLOG!

So, follow me to the next chapter, the next set of adventures, and, quite possibly, the most important journey of my life... This entire experience will determine so much for me, my life, my future, and my happiness. Again, I am no longer fearful... although... I've been having a few of those "What the hell am I doing here?" moments... ya' know... when you realize you kiiiind of have no idea what you're doing?!?! And yet... it pushes you and drives you until you're actually doing something?... hmm. Now I see what one means when saying, "Don't fear the fear, use the fear". They may actually have something there! Alright Fear, let's do this...

Let's move on.
Let's not dwell on the ramblings of my mind, which I so easily can do! =)
Let's move on,
Let's get out of here,
Let's blow this popsicle stand,
Let's roll out of this joint,
Let's bounce yo',
Let's... move on forward.

And, hell, while we're at it, move on upward, too. Let's just MOVE! <3


* And by move, I mean onto another blog... I will be starting a new blog, Just Beginning, tomorrow. Stay tuned! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment