Monday, December 10, 2012

The Cat In The Bag

I feel like I'm being crushed. Like a ceiling of fears just caved in on me. I knew there was a reason I hadn't written this post yet... then it happened. The ultimate truth that I refused to see for so long revealed itself today, snapping me back to reality. So here I am, dealing with a reality I ignored and despised. Yes, it hurts... however, it almost feels freeing. Like I can finally begin again...

You're wondering if I will share what happened? No. It's much too personal, but it did, in fact, affect some near-future plans of mine. Plans I had.. planned... to share with you, in a brilliantly titled post, "The Cat In The Bag". You know, because I was letting the cat... out... of the bag... ? Yes? .....You get it.

So an adventurous trip halfway across the country has been cancelled. Or... postponed. Just need a different state! For those who aren't in my every day life, I was planning a trip to visit a friend in a state I'd never been. There were many reasons behind this trip, but whatever they were, that trip is a no go. So. For the actual news...

By March of next year, I will finally be spreading my wings and leaving Los Angeles. Alllllll the way to..... San Diego. Sooo, not too far. This move, however, is a huge step in my life, for I will be joining two of my very best friends on a musical journey. We will be living together, making music together, and pushing each other on our own individual journeys through life. I am so incredibly excited and blessed to have this opportunity, so I plan to give it my all.

I know I don't give this blog nearly enough attention, but I think I needed to let myself fall a bit... in order to really pick myself up. I've had some very rough days recently, as in the last few months, and I'm starting to realize exactly what was holding me back. Now that my eyes are open to a truth I needed to hear, my heart is allowed to feel what it knew it should've been all along.

So now, I heal.
Now, I move forward.
Now, I live life.

I will continue to write about the next few months, leading up to my adventure in San Diego. Hopefully, with a bit more enthusiasm. As for making an entertaining post today? It's just not in me... BUT. Never fear, my friends! I will move on, grow stronger, and remain wiser. It's just another speed bump on life's long road.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you love! Of course, you're moving faaarther from me (meanie) but I'd way rather visit SD than LA, just sayin' ;) I know you took that into consideration, so thank you, haha. Love you girl, good things to come! <3

    ReplyDelete