Monday, August 20, 2012

Ooh, Baby- That's A-What I LOVE!

It's proving to be a bit difficult to get this blog a-rollin'... but it's only because I have been quite the busy bee! Bzzzzz...... <--- that's me, being a bee. Just go with it.

Life. Life is. Life is goood. No complaints on this end, as I travel through this journey with a smile and a double-wink (also known as a blink- but I call it the super wink!). Working 6 days a week is bringing in the funds I need to not only sustain a happy little life, but also begin to pay off debts from years past. This makes me smile. Working for a family who loves me as their own, making work even more enjoyable than I imagined; this makes me smile. Having a few close, amazing friends who bring joy and light into my life; this makes me smile. You could say I'm smiling a lot these days =)

However, I do have quite a few things to work on, including building better habits. I'm already being more aware of what I eat, and how much I eat, as I love... to eat! Have you tried this food stuff?!?! It's pretty darn tasty! I'm taking better care of my appearance, in the sense that I plucked my eyebrows and now wear makeup regularly. [ Let me be clear, I don't feel the need to wear makeup, but it sure makes me feel pretty =) ] I manage my money better than I ever have, and all it took was cutting out all debit/credit cards of any kind. I thrive purely off of cash, and it works quite well for me! It's strange... I feel all grown up and stuff, but my heart still beats as that of a child... not strange, wonderful...

I am a dork. I am a nerd. I am a goofball. I'm not always funny, but I think I am. And that's all that matters. I keep a smile on my face because I choose to keep a smile on my face. I'm aware of my 'flaws' and conscious of my efforts. I... am.

No idea where I'm going with this post, as usual, but it feels good to write. I don't always have the time, but I'm making the time. I don't always play my music, but I'm always working on it. I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's delicious.

Blah, blah, blah... I love my life. And I'm going to keep loving my life. "And I'm gonna keeeep on lovin' youuuu!!!" 'Cause it's the only thing I wanna do. Love life. Enjoy life. LIVE. Live and breathe and cry and laugh and sing and dance and work and play and LOVE. So no worries, my friends, I am happy! That's for sure. Now, I just need to be writing... this is just a draft of things on my mind, and posts sure to come. A little all over the place, but a lot in love with life. Hey, Life! Have I told... you lately... that I love you?

Oh... oh I did.
Well I jus- yeah I understand I already said it, bu-
OKAY! Don't yell at me!

I love you, Life. Deal with it. <3

1 comment:

  1. La Dolce Vita, the sweet soulful life. It is fantastic to be alive.

    ReplyDelete