Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Takin' Care of Business!

My life isn't perfect, but it's perfect for me.

Every day, I wake up happy. Every day, I look around and appreciate everything I have. And every day, I strive for more. It could be in small ways, or even big ways, but I'm always looking for improvements in my life. And I think... that's what makes my life perfect for me.

Too often, we sit around and wish for more, while simultaneously ignoring what we already have. Finding a balance of the two can be difficult for many... but I think it's incredibly important to recognize and acknowledge how much you have in your life, while still wanting more, because you deserve more.

And now I'm repeating myself.

The point is, I'm happy. Things are coming together in my life, and once again, it's because I keep a positive attitude and attract good things. My main goals over the past several months have been to acquire a new bed, a new computer (and therefore, a new blog), join yoga, pick up more hours at work, clean up my apartment, and work on my music. Let's see where I stand, shall we!!

Bed- check.
Computer- check.
Bliggity Blog- chiggity check!
Yoga- check... ish. I went once =)
Hours at work- check.
Clean Apartment- check in progress...
Music- ..... let's talk about that another time, yes?

That ball is rollin' and knockin' pins down on the way to the end of this lane called life! Well, THAT'S a mouthful! .... and yes, that is most definitely what she said. 

My biggest problem as of now is writing... I finally have the tools to do so, but when I'm happy and content in my life, I find it difficult to rant like I used to... which in a sense, is beneficial for anyone reading this! I tend to get extremely intense about a topic and ramble on for infinite amounts of time. Yet, lately, I find myself forcing myself to write. Apologies for the lack of entertainment in these posts!!! It just does. not. work that way. Forcing myself to write equals lack of heart and passion in my posts. Yet, here I am! Forcing you to read this rubbish!

Now, where the hell was this post going?

Ah. Yes. Takin' care of business. Which I am, little by little. My tangible goals are, at least, being accomplished. Now, my focus is on my emotional goals. And by that, I mean my writing, my music, my passion... I still feel that fire inside of me at random intervals, but tapping into it when I most need it is proving itself difficult... SO! I will continue to write these all-over-the-place-where-the-hell-is-she-going-with-this? posts, which sounds TERRIBLE when read out loud, and keep faith in myself that I haven't lost my touch. And by touch, I mean that feeling I get when the keys are beneath my fingers, and I almost can't type fast enough, emotions flowing through me at the speed of light, electrified by the passion I have for life. Ohhh passion... I miss you. Let's make up- and once again, frolic through the fields of artistry and expression. And maybe write something better than this crap I just laid out. Pretty. Effin'. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment